We have been living as missionaries for over 20+ years. Now more than ever we are convinced of our calling as vocational ministers. We consider it a privilege to be able to serve in this way and have enjoyed the journey of seeing God provide for us over the years.
We are taking this move to Brazil very seriously. The need for an experience is not what we are after, but to be planted in the nation of Brazil to bear long lasting fruit.
We would like to boldly invite you to participate with us on this next assignment.
The cost of living in many cities in Brazil is significantly higher than major cities in the US. Increasing our yearly income is a necessity.
There will be many adjustments in this move to Brazil and we want to completely eliminate the stress of not having enough money to live so that we can invest our energies in other areas, namely learning the language, cultural adjustment, and building a house of prayer.
We do not take lightly the involvement of our financial team, who we see not only as financial supporters but also as partners in ministry with us.
Gratefulness is the primary description we have for those who have partnered with us over the years!
For those who would like to be part of “Team Roberts” as partners there are several ways to give.
- Give monthly: Our combined personal and ministry-related monthly expenses are $8,700.
- Special projects: The cost of moving our family to Brazil will be $58,000. This includes:
- Shipping a container
- Buying a car
- Plane tickets
- Various household items to be purchased for the move
- Prayer partners are vital to our team. We would take great comfort in knowing that partners are lifting us up daily in prayer. A prayer covering is vital to our success in ministry and as a family.
How do we receive money?
Make checks* payable to IHOPKC and send to:
IHOPKC Staff Support
3535 E. Red Bridge Rd.
Kansas City, MO 64137
* Attach a separate sheet of paper stating it is for Dwayne Roberts.
Sign up for the Team Roberts Newsletter